Complete details of the clash of clans tips and tricks are available here, in this article you can found complete information about Earthquake Spell in clash of clan which Make an Impact on Your Clan.
Weaken Walls and buildings with crippling earthquakes! Earthquake Spells damage structures based on their maximum hitpoints. Repeated Earthquakes deal decreasing damage to the same buildings, but increasing damage to the same Walls. No wall can withstand the might of four Earthquake Spells.
- The Earthquake Spell is a spell added in the July 1, 2015 update.
- It deals a percentage of damage to all buildings within its area of effect, except for Gold Storages,Elixir Storages, and the Dark Elixir Storage.
- The second Earthquake Spell dropped on a structure will do 1/3 the damage of the first spell, the third will do 1/5th, the fourth will do 1/7th, and so on.
- A level 10 Town Hall cannot be destroyed with this spell, but its health can be pulled down to 1,275 hit points using 1 Earthquake Spell and 5 Lightning Spells. You can, however destroy a level 7 Town Hall with 1 level 3 Earthquake Spell and 4 level 6 Lightning Spells.
- 4 Earthquake Spells, regardless of their level, can take down any level of Walls.
- Successive Earthquake Spells on the same building do significantly less damage, but successive Earthquake Spells against the same Walls do more damage.
- It is best used on buildings with high hitpoints, as the amount of HP it takes away will be higher, due to the percentage being constant. It will not be as effective on buildings with lower HP, such as theBuilder’s Hut.
- They are great pseudo-Wall Breakers. As Earthquake Spells deal increasing damage to Walls, they are much more effective than using its counterpart, Lightning Spell, against Walls.
- Any buildings or Walls, with the exception of all resource storages, that are beyond 86% damagedwith no Earthquake Spells used on the building or wall can be destroyed instantly by this spell of any level; try to get as many of them as you can with one Spell!
- 4 Earthquake Spells are best suited against bases with close enclosures, as it has a wider radius than the Jump Spell, which has a smaller radius and a fixed duration, whereas walls destroyed by the Earthquake Spell will be permanently destroyed. Thus, they are a good alternative for Town Hall 8 players in place of Jump Spells.
- Earthquake Spells cannot damage Storages, but can damage Elixir Collectors, Gold Mines, and Dark Elixir Drills.
- It takes 1 maxed Earthquake Spell to do 25% damage. The next 7 do about 25.5% damage, and it takes 420 to fully destroy a building. Thus, it is a good idea to bring one Earthquake Spell to severely damage a critical structure.
- Earthquake spell generate cracks in the ground within the area affected by them. These cracks remain there for the entire raid and slowly fade only when the player logs in or another raid is conducted.
|Radius||Damage type||Housing Space||Brewing Time||Targets||Favorite Target||Dark Spell Factory Level Required|
|4 tiles||Area Splash||1||15 minutes||Buildings &Walls||Walls||2|
|Level||Damage||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|
Clash Of Clans – EarthQuake Spell vs Fully Maxed Town Hall 9 – GoHog – Fan Attack
Clash of Clans – New Update! Dark Spell 2 Earthquake Spell Game play (Sneak Peek)